White Light/White Heat: Ice Climbing. Groveling. Screaming Barfies. If this sounds like a good time this pack is for you! It's my most popular climbing sac.
The perfect sac for lightweight alpinism, or as a seconds pack for long ice routes. If you want a top loading version, with a removable lid, check out the New Day Rising pack.
download the custom pack order form. You can see some of the most popular custom options here.
After you order a pack I'll contact you for waist belt size and any customization. You can choose from all features: waist belt, harness size, bivy pad, crampon and ice tool attachment, webbing color and size, fitting issues, etc.
- 100% Dimension Polyant 5 layer UHMWPE laminated fabric or 500 D Cordura with UHMWPE heavy grid.
- Built to last with a double bottom and lower rim. a second layer of fabric under the tool holder to keep picks from puncturing your pack. all haul points are reinforced with a layer of webbing sewn inside the pack, so your never relying on just the fabric when hauling.
- bivy pad-hahaha
- removable 1" webbing waist belt, crampon straps and tool holders straps.
- three-point haul loops.
- rope keeper /compression strap.
- ITW/Fastex buckles
- Weight-as shown the White Light/White heat is 22 oz. but as each pack is tailored for each customer the weight can go up or down. please contact me to discuss this more.
standard or custom sized back length