The Hike A Bike panniers were designed for bike packing. They are a great option for long trips, small frames, that can't really utilize a decent sized frame bag, and winter trips when the bulk of cold weather clothing and gear seems unmanageable.
They work with both Tubus and Mt Man rear racks. I'll assume they work most other rear racks as well.
- Dimension Polyant VX51 Cordura faced fabric for the entire bag. This fabric is waterproof to 200 psi. It's incredibly durable.
- The back is stiffened with 6mm high density closed cell foam to keep your gear out of the spokes. foam is covered with pack cloth on the inside.
- Extra long roll top with velcro seal at the top for full weatherproofness.
- Velcro rack attachment.
- Nylon webbing lower attachment with a replaceable cam buckle to use with gloves on.
- Single compression strap for partial loads.
- Weight 20 ounces per pair.
- Dimensions 12" tall (fully rolled), 10"wide, 4" deep
- Volume: Single Pannier 7-9 liters, pair 14-18 liters. That's 1100 cubic inches per pair.