When: by appointment
Where: Alpine Luddites studio, Westmore Vermont
Project: Frame bag
Cost: $750, includes materials
Space: limited to 3 students max
please email me for sorting out dates for a private class.
- No prior sewing experience needed!
- The class will introduce you to industrial sewing machines, techniques, how to pattern your frame bag and other bike packing bags
- I'll walk you through making a pattern to fit your bike, how to sew, instal zippers, fabric selection and the details that go into making long lasting gear.
- you get to make your pattern to any design, cut ,sew and finish your frame bag
- all instock fabrics and components are made available to you as part of the course fee. if you want certain colors I'll make it happen
- throughout the class i'll answer any questions about any bags or packs I build
- If it get too tricky I'll lend a hand and make sure you leave with a great frame bag of your own design.
I'll follow up class registration with an informational email.
No refunds unless there is someone waiting to take your place.